Friday, August 1, 2008

Thank you!

I just received the nicest compliment from a guest at a wedding I did back in April. She ordered this print along with a few others, and upon confirmation of her order, she emailed me this:

You did an awesome job with Kristin's wedding and I love being able to order pictures from it! I think that is a great idea.

I don’t even recall seeing you there! Which I see as a great accomplishment b/c the last wedding I went to they had two photogs and a videographer and you would have thought the paparazzi was out! I thought it stole some thunder away from the bride and groom. But you did a great job of staying behind the scenes. I mean the one family picture of us outside (with the two girls); I don’t even recall you being behind the woman who took a picture for us!
Both venues were nice, but you made them look AMAZING in the pictures. They even don’t look like the same church and ski lodge to me! Great job again! Enjoy the weekend. Amy

Thank you again Amy for the kind words, it really is a great compliment to me to know that I dind't detract from Kristin & Pat's BEAUTIFUL wedding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dangers of phentermine is the phentermine online real - can i order phentermine from canada