Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Reed & Family 09.21.08

Last September, I took some maternity portraits for my cousin Catrina.  Almost a year later, we revisited the scene of the 'crime' to take some "my first halloween" pictures with her son, Reed!

I am partially bias, I admit, but I swear, he is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen.   And this turkey costume - I was speechless, all I could do is take pictures!

Reed didsn't find the costume as amusing as the rest of us. 


But he settled in. 


With mum and dad.

The eyes. ... and the grass in the mouth! 

My favorite 2:

Mum's trying to eat her turkey dinner early!

And a few sans costume - I love this family!

Drool - and baby feet!

Hansome boy!


My cousin is such an amazing mother, and to think, I used to babysit her! (I take no credit for her mothering abilities, I just can't believe I used to feed her bottles and such!)

Thanks Bean, Matt & Reed for being my family, and for being my models!  You're gorgeous and I adore you!

~MelissaKoren

No comments: